Annual Fall Job Fair Honoring our Veterans -Virtual
November 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
How it Works:
Visit www.MassHireCentralCC.com on November 20th between 9:00am -1:00pm to join the Virtual Job Fair!
(Look for the big, yellow button that says “JOIN JOB FAIR NOW!” at the top of the page. If you don’t see it, simply ‘refresh’ your page and it should appear.)
No pre-registration required!
During the Virtual Job Fair, job seekers will be able to visit each employer’s “virtual booth”. The virtual booth will feature an employer and what jobs they are hiring for. If a job seeker is interested in an employer’s job opportunity, they can contact a recruiter from that employer directly through the MassHire website. Job seekers should be prepared to share their resume or a professional summary about themselves with the employers, so the employers can see if they’re a good candidate for their jobs. If an employer thinks a job seeker is a good candidate for their job, they will reach out to them directly during the Virtual Job Fair event to set up next steps in the application process.
- Remember Job Seekers, even in the virtual setting, you’re making key first impressions.
- Be prepared to talk about your background, just as if you were in person. It’s a great opportunity!
- No pre-registration required for job seekers.
- Free for all job seekers and employers.
- MassHire offices are CLOSED! This event is taking place online.
Featuring employers from multiple industries such as:
- Advantage Truck Group
- Alpha Analytical Lab
- American Red Cross of Massachusetts
- American Tower
- Aspen Aerogels
- Brooks Automation
- Central MA Housing Alliance
- Charter Communications
- Charter Foods Inc.
- Community Healthlink
- David Clark Company
- Eastridge Workforce Solutions
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Ernst and Young
- HW Staffing Solutions
- Imperial Distributors
- Intercontinental Exchange Holdings/NYSE
- LAZ Parking
- Leaf Guard
- MAPFRE Insurance
- Nitto Denko Avecia, Inc.
- North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
- PeopleReady Skilled Trades
- PerkinElmer Health Sciences
- Premier Home Health Care
- R.H. White
- Ransford Pest Control
- Raytheon Missiles and Defense
- RCAP Solutions
- Riverside Community Care
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- SIG SAUER, Inc.
- The Home Depot
- The Key Program, Inc.
- U-Haul of Western MA & VT
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- Van Pool Transportation
- Worcester Police Department
- YMCA of Central Massachusetts
Supportive Services for Veterans are also in attendance!
- Brookfield Institute
- Community Legal Aid
- Quinsigamond Community College, Veteran Affairs Dept.
- American Red Cross
- Veterans Inc.
- Worcester Vet Center
- US Army Reserves 99th Readiness Division Family Programs
- Veterans Business Outreach Center of NE (VBOC)