Free Advanced Manufacturing Training Program
Prepare to join the high-tech industry of advanced manufacturing.
Class starts September 12, 2023
Application deadline is August 11, 2023
Advanced manufacturing training is designed to equip individuals with the cutting-edge skills and expertise needed to thrive in modern manufacturing environments, covering topics such as robotics, automation, CAD, and additive manufacturing, enabling them to pursue rewarding careers in the high-tech manufacturing sector. In this course, you will be able to earn credentials such as MACWIC Level 1, NC3/Starrett PMI Ruler, Caliper, Micrometer, Onshape CAD Fundamentals, and OSHA 10.
- September 12 – January 24
- Program days/times here
- Participants are eligible to receive stipends based on completion on the program and gaining employment
- In-person training located at Bay Path High School
- 57 Old Muggett Hill Road, Charlton, MA 01507
- Free tuition
- Transportation costs
- Technology needed for class
- Work equipment and uniforms
- Massachusetts Resident
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Looking to work in the Advanced Manufacturing field