Take your first step today by attending one of our Career Center Seminars. These seminars give job seekers an overview of the services, resources and programming available at the Career Center. After attending the Seminar, you will become a member of the MassHire network and can take advantage of the services and resources at Career Centers across the CommonWealth.
- Resource library with personal computers.
- Job listings and job matching.
- Referral services.
- Massachusetts JobQuest online job search engine.
- Career counseling.
- Job search guidance.
- Career and job search Workshops.
- Computer skills classes.
- Access to Labor Market information.
Career Center Seminars are offered at each of our sites, Worcester and Southbridge, and last on average two hours. Contact us to sign up for a Career Center Seminar and begin your career pathway.