TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP TOWARDS A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Take your first step today by attending one of our Career Center Seminars. These seminars give job seekers an overview of the services, resources and programming available at the Career Center. After attending the Seminar, you will become a member of the MassHire network and can take advantage of the services and resources at Career Centers across the CommonWealth.
- One-to-One support from an Employment Counselor
- Job search guidance.
- Resource library with personal computers.
- Job listings and job matching.
- Referral services.
- Massachusetts JobQuest online job search engine.
- Career and job search Workshops.
- Computer skills classes.
- Access to Labor Market information.
Career Center Seminars are offered at each of our sites, Worcester and Southbridge, and last on average two hours.
To sign up for a Career Center Seminar, click the link below to search JobQuest for the next upcoming seminar. You can also call your career center to be scheduled on the phone.