Due to COVID-19 social distancing and safety protocols,
MassHire Southbridge and Worcester Career Centers
are currently closed to the public
WELCOME TO THE MASSHIRE VIRTUAL CAREER CENTER SEMINAR PORTAL!
The Career Center Seminar provides an introduction and overview to MassHire Career Centers and the programs, resources and services that are available to you at no cost.
The seminar is intended for both new and returning members of the career center. Follow the steps below to get started.
1. Setup or Update JobQuest Account
Doing this will create a unique Job Seeker ID number, or, for returning members, gives you an opportunity to update your account with the most current information. Your Job Seeker ID number allows you to interact with the career center staff and to register for various programs, services and events.
Link to JOB QUEST
2. Watch CCS Video
Watch the Career Center Seminar (CCS) video (approximately 15 minutes in length) to learn about the MassHire Career Centers and the resources, programs and services that are available to you.
3. Complete CCS Confirmation / INA Form
Fill out the CCS Confirmation / Individual Needs Assessment online form immediately after watching the CCS video.
Doing this will
- ensure that you get “credit” for attending the seminar. Upon receipt of this form, the career center will update your MassHire account to indicate your attendance.
- help you identify your unique job / training needs (and possible barriers to employment)
- enable MassHire to assist you with your needs
To access the form, choose the MassHire office based on your town of residence;
Serving: Blackstone, Boylston, Grafton, Holden, Hopedale, Leicester, Mendon, Milford, Millville, Northborough, Northbridge, Paxton, Rutland, Shrewsbury, Upton, Uxbridge, West Boylston, Westborough, and Worcester
Serving: Auburn, Brookfield, Charlton, Douglas, Dudley, East Brookfield, Hardwick, Millbury, New Braintree, North Brookfield, Oakham, Oxford, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge, Sutton, Warren, Webster, and West Brookfield.
4. Meet Remotely with Counselor
Once your CCS Confirmation / INA form has been reviewed, a career counselor will contact you to
- Discuss your individual job / training needs
- Work with you to create a Career Action Plan, and
- Guide you through your next steps on the road to reemployment.