You have been specially invited to register for the Inaugural MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park on Friday, September 23rd, 2022 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
This Job Fair will boast over 70 of the most esteemed employers representing all industries of the Central Massachusetts area, and is designed to attract job seekers from a diverse array of backgrounds and workforce interests.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to you in hopes that you not only meet and hire qualified candidates from the Job fair, but that you also have fun time. The Job Fair is designed to be a professional yet exciting experience where employers will be situated on the concourse of Worcester’s beautiful, new Polar Park with access to their concessions, ease of parking, and tickets to the WooSox game that evening.
Space is limited to 70 employers and is given on a first come, first serve basis.
The cost for an employer to participate in the MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park is $400.00, without exception.
Participating employers will receive:
- One 6’ long table with linen and 2 chairs
- Two All Day Parking Passes for the parking lot/garage across for Polar Park
- Two $10 Concessions Coupons to be used at the concession stands during the event
- Two WooSox Loop Tickets for the WooSox Game at Polar Park that night, Friday 9/23 at 6:45pm against the Syracuse Mets. (Click Here to See the Amenities of the WooSox Loop Tickets)
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Their company name listed on marketing materials including flyers, email, text message, and social media postings
- The benefit of radio, print, digital media and television advertisements of the event as part of MassHire Central’s promotional strategy
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY:
- Employers must pre-register for the MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park by completing the online form at this link it its entirety no later than Friday, August 19th.
- The first 70 employers to complete their pre-registration will be given a “hold” on a spot for the event. Those who complete the pre-registration process after the first 70 forms submitted to MassHire will be placed on a waitlist.
- Those 70 employers who complete the pre-registration form first, and by the deadline of August 19th, will be sent a link to a secure Polar Park/Worcester Red Sox webpage in order to submit their payment information and reserve their spot for the event.
- All payments must be submitted by Friday, September 2nd.
- After September 2nd, if there are still spots available, all pre-registered employers who have not paid will have their “hold” on a spot in the event nullified, and their spot will be offered to other employers on the waiting list.
- There will be no rain date scheduled for the event, as the location of the event on the ballpark’s concourse is completely covered and sheltered from the elements.
If you have any questions you may reach out to MassHire Central Operations Manager, Jibrael Younis at YounisJ@masshirecentralcc.com.
Thank you so much for considering joining us for the MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park, and as always, we wish you the best in your efforts to meet your workforce needs.
– MassHire Central Career Centers, Business Engagement Solutions Team
Please complete the following registration form in its entirety in order to be qualified for this event. You must detail the current job openings you are seeking to fill, inform us of how many openings there are, and the location of each position. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm your participation and provide you with additional information.