You have been specially invited to register for the MassHire Central Job Fair at Polar Park on Friday, September 8th, 2023 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM.
This Job Fair will boast over 100 of the most esteemed employers representing all industries in the Central Massachusetts area, and is designed to attract job seekers from a diverse array of backgrounds and workforce interests.
The Job Fair is designed to be a professional yet exciting experience where employers will be situated on the concourse of Worcester’s beautiful, Polar Park with access to their concessions, ease of parking, and a fun environment to introduce your job opportunities to interested, qualified candidates.
Space is limited to 100 employers and is given on a first come, first serve basis.
The cost for an employer to participate in the MassHire Central Job Fair at Polar Park is $400.00, without exception.
Participating employers will receive:
- One 6’ long table with linen and 2 chairs
- One Parking Pass for the parking lot/garage across for Polar Park for the duration of the event
- Complimentary Breakfast items including Coffee during Check-In and Set-Up prior to the event
- Two $10 Concessions Coupons to be used at the concession stands during the event
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Their company name listed on marketing materials including flyers, email, text message, and social media postings
- The benefit of advertisements of the event as part of MassHire Central’s promotional strategy
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY:
- Employers must pre-register for the MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park by completing the online form at this link it its entirety no later than Friday, August 18th.
- The first 100 employers to complete their pre-registration will be given a “hold” on a spot for the event. Those who complete the pre-registration process after the first 100 forms submitted to MassHire will be placed on a waitlist.
- Those 100 employers who complete the pre-registration form first, and by the deadline of August 18th, will be sent a link to a secure Polar Park/Worcester Red Sox webpage in order to submit their payment information and reserve their spot for the event.
- All payments must be submitted by Friday, September 1st.
- After September 1st, if there are still spots available, all pre-registered employers who have not paid will have their “hold” on a spot in the event nullified, and their spot will be offered to other employers on the waiting list.
- There will be no rain date scheduled for the event, as the location of the event on the ballpark’s concourse is completely covered and sheltered from the elements.
- There are no refunds once deposit has been made, even in the event of an unforeseen circumstance that leads to a cancellation of the event.
- Additional information on the event including check-in information will be sent to employers that complete the registration process in full.
If you have any questions you may reach out to MassHire Central Operations Manager, Jibrael Younis at YounisJ@masshirecentralcc.com.
Thank you so much for considering joining us for the MassHire Job Fair at Polar Park, and as always, we wish you the best in your efforts to meet your workforce needs.
– MassHire Central Career Centers, Business Engagement Solutions Team
Please complete the following registration form in its entirety in order to be qualified for this event. You must detail the current job openings you are seeking to fill, inform us of how many openings there are, and the location of each position. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm your participation and provide you with additional information.