Virtual Job Fair
October 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
MASSHIRE CENTRAL CAREER CENTER
VIRTUAL JOB FAIR!
Thursday, October 29th, 2020
From 12pm (noon) to 4:30pm
TAKING PLACE FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE
Visit www.MassHireCentralCC.com on October 29th to join the Virtual Job Fair!
Featuring employers from multiple industries!
How it Works:
- During the Virtual Job Fair, job seekers will be able to visit each employer’s “virtual booth”.
- The virtual booth will feature an employer and what jobs they are hiring for.
- If a job seeker is interested in an employer’s job opportunity, they can contact a recruiter from that employer directly through the MassHire website.
- Job seekers should be prepared to share their resume or a professional summary about themselves with the employers, so the employer can see if they’re a good candidate for the job.
- If an employer thinks a job seeker is a good candidate for their job, they will reach out to them directly during the Virtual Job Fair event to set up the next steps in the application process.
- No preregistration required for job seekers.
- Free for all job seekers and employers.
- THIS EVENT IS TAKING PLACE ONLINE. MASSHIRE OFFICES ARE CLOSED!
Participating Employers Include:
- Advantage Truck Group
- Center for Living & Working, Inc.
- Charter Communications
- Charter Foods Inc.
- Chick-fil-A Marlborough Westborough
- Christopher House
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Eastridge Workforce Solutions
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Habitat for Humanity
- Imperial Distributors
- Nouria Energy Corporation
- Polyvinyl Films
- Precision Engineering Inc.
- SALMON Health and Retirement
- Source International
- The Key Program, Inc.
- U-Haul of Western MA & VT
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- US Census
- YAA-Connect (Cricket Wireless)
- … AND MORE!!!